Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello Everyone

I've decided to become a blogger. I have really enjoyed keeping up with Jaclyn and now Julie's blogs and I thought that it would be a nice way to keep connected to everyone back home with one of my own. Now its not just a monoblog but a diablog. Look at me making up words.

Speaking of Jaclyn and Julie. Congrats to the new mom and aunt in my family and also to the proud papa and everyone else. Its really a special time and being far away makes me a little sad. I guess thats what the magic of the internet is for.

I'll have to find some spectacularly goofy pictures of Jaclyn to get back at her for the one that she posted of me. It was a very awkward time in my childhood and nobody warned me that it was not cool to have glasses the size of Alaska on a face the size of Rhode Island. I will find a suitable picture that captures Jaclyn's impecible taste in clothing, haircuts or something else equally embarrassing.

I'll make sure to post some updates about school and the whole wedding stuff as Meaghan gives me updates about what I will be doing that day.

No comments: