Friday, July 31, 2009

holy update batman


So if you only hear about us from the blog you must be dying to know what the secret mission was. I was on my job interview at UNH. I got the job and its been a crazy road ever since. We trekked back to the East Coast in the beginning of June in an enourmous rig. The truck was a 22' International Diesel and we towed Meaghan's car behind us. It was quite an adventure but lots of fun. Meaghan called it our "Marriage Counseling".


On the subject of marriage, we took the plunge and got hitched all in the same day. It was such a great event and we were so happy to have most of our friends and family there to share it with us.


Work has been great so far for me. I've been having a lot of fun with camp and am starting to get in the swing of things with the rest of my responsibilities at work. It is pretty neat to have my own office and everything else that goes along with a big kid job. Meaghan accepted a job as a 9th and 10th grade English teacher at Somersworth High School which is in the next town over from where we live. We are really lucky to both have such short commutes, and such awesome jobs.


Mom and Dad have started their cross country adventure. They have been on the road for a week and everything is going great. Thats the update for now!

No comments: