Friday, April 24, 2009

Secret Mission!


I'm home on a friday night while Ben is off on a secret mission!! I am unable to disclose the location and nature of the trip, but soon more information may be available :0)


(he's probably going to kill me for putting that much up... hehe..oh well)


Still warm here in OK and I'm going to Prom tomorrow! It really is a lot more fun now then it was when I was in high school. It helps that I have a great pal to go with. My friend Kaelee and I have a bast-- last year we were dancing with some other teachers and the dj started playing some great mid-90s classics for us. It was a hoot. Ben gets to miss it this year, but I'm hoping there will be more opportunities (aka jobs) to come!


Here is a picture of us hanging around outside one night... we stayed out with friends bbqing (which they call grilling here, because bbq implies large cuts of meat being slow cooked in sauce). Lots of fun still yet to be had!

No comments: