Sunday, February 1, 2009

its been a while

I was reading a few blogs today and noticed that the longest any of them had gone without an update was about a month. Seeing that it is now February and the last time I updated mine was October I figured it was as good a time as any to write a new post.

Meaghan and I just got back from a Super Bowl party at our friend Jonathan's house. We had more food than we knew what to do with. We had wings, crab puffs, spinich artichoke dip, and something called Bacon Explosion. You can see pictures and a recipe here. It was all amazing and I don't think I will have to eat for days. As far as the game goes I was not dissapointed. If the Giants are not playing I just root for a good game. Most of the people at the gathering were rooting for the Cardinals but I picked the Steelers so I rooted for them. Jonathan had an interesting and fun game to go along with the actual game. There were a list of questions that we all answered before the game such as who would win the coin toss, how long the national anthem would be, and what the first commercial would be selling? It was fun to root for things other than the Steelers or Cardinals. Jonathan and I tied for points but he won because he came closer to predicting the combined score for the end of the game. All in all a great day of food and fun with friends. There should be a Super Bowl once a month!

1 comment:

Jaclyn Gervais, LMT said...

I just now found your blog! I read back and saw the threats about digging up a photo of me...if you do, I'll tell everyone about the boat & oars incident in NH...or what you did to me with that go-cart...