Saturday, April 18, 2009

if you want something done. . .

Meaghan here... so Ben isn't the best updater (although I did totally laugh at him when he showed me he started a blog!) I've decided to take the reigns for a bit...

So it is April in Oklahoma and quite lovely, weather wise. Well, other than the tornadoes, golf ball size hail, and raging wild fires. Really, it's quite nice!
No, truthfully, it is starting to feel like spring with warm weather and lots of chirping birds. Apparently it gets so hot here in the summer even the birds are too hot to tweet!

School is winding down for me after a great trip to France with students. I have about six weeks left and then we will be back to new england. No news yet as to where we will be--but hopefully that will be coming soon! Wedding plans are well under way; I am not too worried-yet. We will see how that goes.

We are really excited to be moving back home (one way or another) and can't wait to meet Sadie and spend some more time with Kaia! We love our friends and family and can't wait to be closer to home.

No comments: